semper reformanda

Pursuing truth and not traditions... “Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers.” –1 Timothy 4:16

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the wife of my best friend, Jason. "I am a Calvinist, and a lover of that grand man’s memory and doctrine; but I believe nothing merely because Calvin taught it, but because I have found his teaching in the Word of God" (CH Spurgeon). I am part of a great body of believers who recognize the sovereignty and supremacy of God, and who's desire is to have Christ's name exalted throughout the nations. My mission statement would follow that of John Piper's (well, really Paul's): I exist to spread a passion for the supremacy of God, in all things, for the joy of all peoples, through Christ Jesus.

Get Subscribe to Free Email Updates!!

Subscribe in a reader Instagram

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hey There! 
I am going to be revamping this blog in the coming weeks, so keep an eye out for changes. 
I started this blog in the beginning of 2005, that's 8 years ago folks! Originally, it was designed as my own personal prison cell in which to live out my passion for Calvinism (or Reformed Theology) without ruining all "real-life" friendships. Ha! Well, 8 years later and I can say I am still friends with the same people (thanks for being gracious Teresa!).  
A husband, three kids and four houses later, my focus for this blog is going to be the story of our journey (with theology of course!) and perhaps a recipe or two. So, I guess, all the loves of my life: God, Jason, Miriam, Hazel, Titus, and food. 

That is my summary.


Oh, here is a semi-current (August 2012) family photo before Titus' open-heart surgery (another story):

Talk to you soon!
Julianne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home