semper reformanda

Pursuing truth and not traditions... “Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers.” –1 Timothy 4:16

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the wife of my best friend, Jason. "I am a Calvinist, and a lover of that grand man’s memory and doctrine; but I believe nothing merely because Calvin taught it, but because I have found his teaching in the Word of God" (CH Spurgeon). I am part of a great body of believers who recognize the sovereignty and supremacy of God, and who's desire is to have Christ's name exalted throughout the nations. My mission statement would follow that of John Piper's (well, really Paul's): I exist to spread a passion for the supremacy of God, in all things, for the joy of all peoples, through Christ Jesus.

Get Subscribe to Free Email Updates!!

Subscribe in a reader Instagram

Monday, March 06, 2006

Amazon River, Para, Brazil

Mmmm...














Beautiful, eh?

8 Comments:

Blogger Puritan Belief said...

Very nice

2:20 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Yes very beautiful, it looks strangly familiar:)

3:41 PM  
Blogger Matador190 said...

There's something in the water in the lower right part of the picture.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Oh man, why must you put picture up like that? To torture me? haha just kidding, man I miss that... I really hope it works out for me to go this summer... I would love to go on the medical boat again and just lay on the beach or boat and watch the sunset, or stare up at the stars... ahhh I miss it, writing in our journals about every little detail... it's amazing how you can feel so close to a place like this even when you've only been once for 2 weeks... Anyway I will see you Sunday!!! ~LOVE YA~

9:19 PM  
Blogger Adam Cummings said...

lol... Jenny... you removed your blog from the profile... what happened?

Julianne, I see you must be busy as well. I'll hopefully be posting a little this next week (over Spring Break). Drop by my neck of the woods in the blogosphere and say hi sometime. God bless, and have a great week!

12:01 AM  
Blogger brooke said...

hey, when do you guys have the girls study? i have to work and its kinda unpredictable, so let me know or maybe i can talk to you on sunday

8:43 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

I tried calling you the other day... And now I forget why... But I just thought I would let you know... hmm... Oh yeah! Umm are you going to GP on Sunday? just wondering, I was gonna see if anyone could bring things back here from there if they brought anything. Anyway I will talk to you Sunday! LOVE YA

1:55 PM  
Blogger pregador27 said...

This makes me long for the day I will be there (Amazonas anyway) para sempre! Great picture. I also like seeing how your friends coment on your blog. Sounds like a tight nit group. That rocks!

Meu coração é verde e amarello!

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home